Friday, June 19, 2009

Just a short note

Hi ,

Well first I just want to say that I am sorry for not posting here lately . Been a little busy with work and working on Dad's house and putting in the garden . I have also been working on getting everythings ready for ours family reunion , which will be on the 19 of July at the Amherst Lions Den . I send out 88 letters and I and hoping everyone will be able to make it . I will be having all of my Arsenault family history (2496 pages) there this year so I should have some family history that might help some one . Still working on the door prizes and items for the silence auction . Plus we will once again we will be having a potluck supper , so everyone are being ask to bring their favorite dish . Well I guess that all for now .. will post more again soon , got a wedding to go to this Saturday in Oxford and an auction to work this Sunday in Moncton on Melanson Rd .

Take care .
Rick

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the Family Reunion. Going to lots of fun.Thanks Rick for doing this

    ReplyDelete